Happy Birthday Jesus: My First Christmas

I had a great first Christmas!! Mommy and Daddy made it very special and I tried to stay up for all of the activities, but missed out on some since I needed to get my sleep. Sleeping in my very cool "Baby's First Christmas" outfit from MaMa made sleeping cozy and special for the morning ahead.





On Christmas Eve night, we stayed up and watched the movie about Jesus' birth "The Nativity Story". I didn't stay up for this, but Mommy told me that was what she and Daddy do every Christmas Eve. Then I woke up on Christmas Day around 6:30. I got to eat while Daddy told the Christmas story from the Bible. Then we opened gifts and listened to the movie "Christmas Story" while we opened them. Daddy said that this movie plays all day long in America on Christmas Day. Daddy also reminded me that these gifts from he and and Mommy were a reminder of the gift that Jesus is to us! Boy did we create a lot of trash from all our presents!!









Sookie (aka Dancer) and I were REALLY trying to be patient and wait to open our gifts. It was hard though because Mommy kept taking pictures. When we finally started opening them, here's what I got:

...a set of 3 Baby Einstein blocks,

a photo album with pictures inside that matches my Under the Sea Gym,

a rattle that is soft and has rings on it,

and a Baby Einstein turtle that plays a song as well as the separate parts that make up the song.

Here I am enjoying all my new gifts!

After this, we got ready to go to church service at Uncle Sonny's church. This was my first time going to church and I did an awesome job. I even got to stand in front of the people and they gave me 2 bouquets of roses. Then we went back home, ate lunch, changed clothes, and headed to Delhi to spend the night with Aunt Mindy and Uncle Robert.

This Christmas was wonderful and I liked hearing all about the way Jesus was born on Earth. I am really starting to like this Jesus and I can't wait to hear more about Him as I keep growing! But until then...Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment