My First Halloween!

I got to spend my first Halloween in Springfield. Well actually Mommy said that Halloween is on the 31st of October and we were actually 30,000 feet up in the cold air heading back to India on that day. So we celebrated instead just a few days before that! We had a lot of fun and made many memories!







A Lindsay family tradition is to always carve a pumpkin. Mommy and Daddy did mine. They told me that first you buy a pumpkin, second you draw a silly face on it, then you carve out the drawn parts with a knife, and finally you take out all the slimy pulp inside and place a candle in it. When you do this, it is then called a jack-o-lantern. I thought they did a really neat job! If you are wondering why Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Kara aren't carving one, Mommy said it's because Uncle Jonathan is scared of the slimy pulp inside!! HA HA! No, he isn't scared! Mommy just says that to tease him. He just doesn't like the feeling of it. However, Mommy LOVES to dig everything out and says the smell is like no other! She is so silly and makes me laugh when she has fun!


I was practicing my Super Man moves all day for Halloween. But then Grandma B had bought me my jack-o-lantern onesie and so I decided to be that instead. Ella was a butterfly!

Daddy said that another part of this holiday is eating candy, but since I don't have any teeth and only drink milk, Daddy said I would have to wait until maybe next year. So instead, Grandma B put cotton stuffed candy corn around me for fun! That's the closest I got to candy this Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment