Graduate of Some Things Marked for "Baby"

That's right peeps!  I am growing up, out, and expanding my horizons.  Although Mommy still calls me her "baby", I refuse to stay one!!  Destination: well not really sure, but anything and everything that makes me feel "old" and express independence!

I have been riding in my new car seat and it's awesome!!  Daddy bought a mirror so he can watch me.  Darn it!
Finding new places to explore is always an exciting part to my day.  I wonder what's in this drawer?




Sippy cup, sippy cup!  OH!  How I love you!!  I finally figured out the whole tipping thing and don't need any help.  Thank you.












Oops!  See I am very curious, right?  Well those cute lil elephants and giraffes floating over my bed just got too tempting.  That and the combination of my strong arm muscles....SNAP!  I accidentally broke it!  But Mommy said nothing was damaged that can't be fixed with a little bit of glue.  However, the mobile is no where near my bed now. 

Man, I miss those lil guys!



Pulling up in your bed is definitely something babies DON'T do!!















With a little bit of help, I am really starting to pull up to a standing position!!!  I can't quite get my foot perfectly underneath me to push up, but definitely am reaching up and seeing my end goal.  Literally!

But when I finally am standing, boy am I proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment