My First Birthday: Part 5-Cake Testing Extravaganza

Here it is folks!   The pictures you've all been waiting for!!  My first cake experience!!!
I didn't know what to think about the candle with fire so Mommy helped me blow it out.
I was given a big piece of cake and really didn't know what to do with it.  I took the first 3 minutes to examine one little piece of icing between my fingers.
 Daddy helped me touch it, Mommy helped me taste it, but I just wasn't sure.    Interesting, I thought.
 Hmmm..soft texture.  Sweet in taste.  Different, but....good!  Soon after that, I realized how AMAZING it was and finished the whole thing!!!!
And.......the remains of the day!! 
I.WAS.A.MESS!!!  Got hosed off in the bathtub, changed clothes, and then PLAYED for the next 2 hours on what Tiffany Aunty called my sugar high (the next 2 hours should have been naptime).  It was a GREAT day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment