Singin' and Dancin'

I have really caught onto the practice of singing and dancing whenever I hear music or Mommy and Daddy read/sing to me.  My two favorite books Where the Wild Things Are and Momma Don't Allow both have singing parts in them and boy do I have fun.

I am still perfecting the "Itsy Bitsy Spider".  I now put my hands together and move my fingers around to show the spider.  I slowly move my hands down to show the rain and really that's my favorite part to start the song with.  I sometimes move my hands up and out for the sun.  Today, I went back and forth with my hands to show how all the rain dried up.  But no, you still can't see me yet.  I have got to get it JUST right!

My newest dance number entails standing by the coffee table, rocking back and forth and humming.

1 comment:

  1. So precious! Gonna be singer like his momma and daddy!

    ReplyDelete