Walkin' like a Man.....or Tryin' to (video)

As of Monday, I have really started showing an interest in walking!!  I am so gifted at speed crawling that I just have not been as interested and confident in the whole walking thing.  But yesterday, I made up my mind to start blazing new trails.  Walking. 



Mommy and Dada always make it fun for me.  We have started practicing holding both hands, then one hand.  In the evenings, I also practice walking back and forth from Mommy to Dada.  I take one step and then fall into their arms.  So far the most I've stepped out on my own is 2 baby steps.  But one of these days, I'll get it.  No pressure.  I have always let them know when I'm ready to move on, and this will be the same!


BTW, you like my outfit?  I decided to wear one of my BIG KID outfits today.  12-18 months baby!.  They're a bit big, but definitely cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment