1 Year Old Pics!

 I got my pictures taken while we were in the States.  We were all so excited because we were able to get them printed and framed before we left for Christmas parents to grandparents. 

Mommy said I did an AMAZING photo shoot.  Every picture was perfect and I was a HAM for 25 minutes!  Sitting, smiling, clapping, standing, climbing, crawling..you name it- I DID IT!  The lady left to organize the pictures and, when she came back, she told us she grabbed the wrong camera and none of the pictures turned out.  She said we had to do the WHOLE thing over again.  Mommy was a bit frustrated, but I could tell she was trying to stay calm.  I only last for 10 minutes that time, but Daddy and Mommy both said they were SO impressed with how great I did BOTH times!  But I have a feeling this is the last time I will be visiting the Picture People.  Oh well!  Mommy says that's life and you just live to learn!  Either way, the love and joy on my grandparents faces was TOTALLY worth it!


















1 comment:

  1. Adorable! How could you even begin to choose? Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete