Happy Birthday Shee Shush!

Mommy and I read a Farm Animals book almost everyday together.  She always makes sounds for each of the animals and I always listen.  Well, last week, while playing with an animal puzzle with Mommy, I mastered my first 4 animal sounds!

What does a lion say?  Rrrroar!
What does a monkey say?  Ahh, ahh, ahh!
What does a chicken say? Ba, ba, ba!
What does a rabbit say? (make munching noise)

Now we practice these everyday and without fail, I get each one every time!!  But then just yesterday, Mommy and I were reading 2 other books.  I started showing off more words that I have been hiding away!  

Sawyer, can you say ball?  Bau!
Sawyer, can you say hello? Ha-ha!
Sawyer can you say buh-bye?  buh buh (waves hand in air)

And then, before lunch, I shared the best word yet!!!  Mommy said, "Sawyer let's pray to Jesus", I clasped my hands together and said, "Shee shush!"  Mommy took a double take and then asked me again!  "Sawyer, can you say Jesus?"  "SHEE SHUSH"!!  Now I can't stop saying it!!  Mommy and Daddy both think it's one of the best gifts we could share together this season!!

"Happy Birthday Shee Shush!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment