To Mama, Grandma B, Papa, and Grandpa

Mommy made this small little video of me trying to say hello to my Grandma B, Grandpa, Mama, and Papa. I love them so much and I can't wait to meet them!! When Mommy told me to say hello, I opened my mouth, but I think I am still too little because nothing came out. I even tried to smile, but just can't quite control it yet. I'll keep practicing though!


(Oh, and Mommy said to please not pay attention to all the silly things she says on the video to try and get me to talk and smile. I agreed with her...she did sound pretty goofy! I think she is learning that's why I give her looks like.."Mommy, what you are doing?" I still love her though)

2 comments:

  1. He looks amazing and so healthy! You guys are doing an awesome job, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac LOVES watching this video. I don't know if it is because of Sawyer or you talking to Sawyer. We have watched it so many times.
    Kathleen Moore

    ReplyDelete